Fri, 02 Jul 2021 00:00
Please read the below conditions so that you are aware of the COVID-19 related guidelines at the time of registration.
Please note that program dates and times are subject to change, depending on guidance from the Government of Ontario.
Court Entrance and Exit Protocol
· Participants must wait to enter courts until the start time of their class - no entering courts early. Do not enter the court until the participants of the previous class have left.
· DO NOT wait/gather - if you arrive early, please do not wait/gather at the entrance of the court
· Ensure to keep a 2-meter distance from others at all times
· MASKS are MANDATORY when not physically playing tennis. Masks must be worn upon entering the court and kept on until active play. As soon as you are finished the class and exit the court to get ready to leave you must put on your mask and the mask must remain on until you are off the court. If participants do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Due to restrictions on number of students on court the coaching staff may admit students on first come first serve basis even if they are registered. We have opened up the system to register students more than the capacity, as our past experience suggest that not all students attend sessions every week. To ensure that your child gains admission into the court please attend the classes ahead of the scheduled time and line-up your child socially distanced in an orderly manner.
PROTOCOLS – RE: COVID-19
· Anyone showing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (or COVID-19 like symptoms) MUST stay home.
· Anyone who begins exhibiting or feeling signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (or COVID-19 like symptoms) must cease their participation immediately and remove themself from the group.
· In addition, if program staff believes that a participant may be exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (or COVID-19 like symptoms), they may require that the person exhibiting these symptoms cease to participate in the activity and remove themself from the court.
· All participants must be screened before arrival at the program site. Entry will be denied to any individual who has any of the symptoms outlined in the COVID-19 Reference Document for Symptoms on the Ministry of Health’s COVID-19 website or who has come in close contact with a person with symptoms of or confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
· Anyone who receives a positive COVID-19 diagnosis, and has been on-site within the previous 14 days should notify the Inner-City Kids Tennis (ICKT) Coordinator in confidence at [email protected]. The ICKT Coordinator can then communicate to other participants and staff in an anonymous capacity if there is a higher risk or cause for concern depending on the time, location and duration of the positive case while at ICKT.
· While present at ICKT you are responsible to adhere to public health guidelines of six (6) feet physical distancing between yourself and others.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided to you onsite.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
· Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue or into your arm, not in hand or into the air.
· Personal belongings brought to class should be minimized. If brought to class, personal items (e.g., backpack, clothing, towel, water bottles, food, etc.) should be labelled and kept in an area away from other participants’ and should not be handled by other participants.